This Institution collects the following categories of nonpublic personal information about our consumer customers:
- Information received from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about transactions with us (such as information about a deposit, loan, or credit card account); and
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies.
This Institution maintains the following policies and practices designed to protect the confidentiality and security of consumers’ nonpublic personal information:
- We limit employee access to confidential customer financial information to those employees with a business reason for knowing such information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- Our employees are trained to understand the importance of customer financial privacy and to properly handle confidential information.
- It is our policy that customer information is not to be provided to anyone over the telephone unless the caller’s identification can be authenticated or you have previously authorized us to release the requested information.
- We endeavor to maintain the most accurate and up-to-date customer records possible. If you find that your account information is not correct, current, or complete, please call, e-mail, or write to us at the telephone number or address on your account statement and appropriate corrections will be made as soon as possible. Since some e-mail transmissions may be subject to interception, if your correspondence contains sensitive information (e.g., your account number or social security number) you may want to send a letter to us.
- If you feel we have not met our obligations in the protection or use of your personal information, you may submit a complaint to us. Please contact us at 1039 West Mitchell Street, Milwaukee Wisconsin 53204, or call us at 414-645-0600 if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the privacy of information about you.
- Breaches of customer privacy are considered serious employee misconduct and may result in termination of the employee.
This institution does not disclose nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.